PDA

View Full Version : Paypal link to buy Computation Module.

billy
10-Dec-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi,

I just sent you an email from my yahoo account. The same account I use here on your vBulletin forum. I also confirmed the email so you would receive it.

Can you please set me up a link to purchase your module thru paypal.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Billy

billy
10-Dec-2008, 11:20 PM
Btw what a pleasant surprise to see you adjusted the price since last night!

Ty

russellr
10-Dec-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi,

No, there's been no price change. For outside Australia, the price is still US$245 and has been for several months.

Each day we update the exchange rate for conversion to Aus Dollars, so maybe that's what you've seen change.

When we process credit cards here we have to make the charge in Aus Dollars, so that what that process is about.

For PayPal you can pay in US dollars.

I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Note, however, there's a 4% surcharge for paying by PayPal (due to their excessive fees).

billy
10-Dec-2008, 11:46 PM
Thats fine Russell! I don't mind the 4%

billy
11-Dec-2008, 12:08 AM
All done Russell!

russellr
11-Dec-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your purchase and prompt payment.

I'll email you the software very shortly.

MHVishal
27-Apr-2009, 05:39 AM
In Page Editor click in the location that you want you Paypal button to appear but all you are doing is copying HTML code from the Paypal site and pasitng it into your site's Paypal Module.Then under Moudle.Click Paypal.A dialogs box opens and prompts you to log into your Paypal business account.After you have logged in , click merchant services. This is the section I mentioned earlier that has all the cool e-commerce tools, including the button creator.