PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Module for Authorize.net using AIM?

RobJames
29-Apr-2010, 12:06 PM
I wanted to know if you sell a Module for Authorize.net using AIM?

http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf

I pretty much wired up FormMail and have a multiform set, but when I put the Authorize.net code on the end page (good_template) to hit the credit card it seems FormMail deletes $post_url and other $variables from:

http://developer.authorize.net/branded/samplecode

(As a stand alone the authorize code works fine when I put in my authorized API info. Plus within the sample code FormMail passes users variables and populates the needed customer info into the authorize.net code. I have even declared $post_url and some of the other variables within session_access to see if it was an access to the array issue, a bug, security issue, or even CMOD. Notta.)

So since this seems to not be a simple miss calculation, not saying that it still could not be, one never knows sometimes . . . no luck using good_url so I have been sticking with good_template. I do not want to start using GET or put the string in the URL to capture on some other page since this is a SSL transaction.

I can only assume I need to run a computation module (or purchase one for the specific use of Authorize.net). I am under the understanding that there is no documentation for integration or any basic samples with any computation module. So even if I buy a module I need to purchase some info on how to wire the computation module into the form, unless I just call the computation module as the good_template.

FormMail is pretty straight forward. Don't know quite why I am being stumped on this one.

I am pretty savy with basic php and FormMail, but this one has me scratching who do I pay where.

I will keep moving forward, but at this point I need to start asking for professional paid support if I am not on the right track.

Please if anyone can lead me in the right direction it would be great!

russellr
29-Apr-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi,

I replied to your first email.

If you didn't receive it, please check your spam filters.

stehl
20-Dec-2010, 08:48 PM
I use something similar.
My solution was to use a page redirect / submit.
Use the good_template and make a form that puts all the data need to submit to authorize.net into hidden fields. Have it autosubmit after a few seconds or place a little processing animation and auto submit after a second or two.

I haven't had any problems doing it this way.

you can try it out at 600mg.com
just put "test" into all the fields and select a country and state and type a province but not both.

On the CC page use 4111-1111-1111-1111.
and make up the rest.

after the cc page you will see it redirects and will tell you your transaction was declined.

Cheers