Hi:

I have spent my whole weekend trying to figure out this ini file setup. I have read through the forums, did the ini test by changing the db file to true, the test did good. my ini file is setup correctly

[email_addresses]
bigbird = "aemailaddress@rhpartners.info"

I also tried putting recipient = "aemailaddress@rhpartners.info"

My form is setup:

<form method="POST" action="formmail.php" name="partnerform">
<input type="hidden" name="bad_url" value="fmbadhandler.php">
<input type="hidden" name="recipients" value="bigbird">
<input type="hidden" name="this_form" value="https://investors.rhpartners.info/getstarted.html">
<input type="hidden" name="env_report" value="REMOTE_HOST,REMOTE_ADDR,HTTP_USER_AGENT,AUTH_TYPE,REMOTE_USER">
<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="Partner Form">
<input type="hidden" name="bad_template" value="errortemplate.html" >
<input type="hidden" name="good_template" value="thankyou.html">
<input type="hidden" name="required" value="fullname:Your fullname,mailingaddress:Your Mailing Address,state:Your State,
city:Your City,zip:Your Zip Code,email:Your Email Address,start:Ready to Get Started?,lendingamount:Amount available for lending?,irafunds:Funds in an IRA?,imgverify:Please Enter Security Code">

my ini file path is correct I tried the db test to true twice with formail.ini, and with my correct path. the formmail.ini is in the same folder with formmail. My form works great until I try the ini file.

O'ye my Target email is setup in formmail to: $TARGET_EMAIL = array("^investors@rhpartners\.info$");

my ini file is behind a https, I don't know if that makes a difference or not?

Also can I put my required in the ini like this:
"fullname:Your fullname,mailingaddress:Your Mailing Address,state:Your State,
city:Your City,zip:Your Zip Code,email:Your Email Address,start:Ready to Get Started?,lendingamount:Amount available for lending?,irafunds:Funds in an IRA?,imgverify:Please Enter Security Code"

or is there a special way that it needs to be setup.

Thanks for your help