Thread: INI Files & Mulitest how to hide my email addy in multitest3.htm

Default INI Files & Mulitest how to hide my email addy in multitest3.htm

I have been trying to figure out how to hide my email addy. I am using multitest and it says in the docs that multi is not supported?

http://www.tectite.com/fmhowto/inifile.php

Limitations

PHP's parse_ini_file function does not have a documented size limit for values. This may mean there is no limit. If in doubt refer to the section on Debugging below.

Tectite FormMail uses the MAXSTRING configuration to limit the size of all fields, including fields loaded from the INI file. This logic will be altered in a future version, as it makes little sense to limit the size of fields loaded from an INI file.

Until then, ensure you set MAXSTRING to a value large enough for your fields, including special fields, and fields loaded from the INI file.

Certain special fields cannot be set in the INI file due to the order of processing. Fields that will be ignored from the INI file are:

* mail_options
    * crm_options
    * autorespond
    * filter_options
    * derive_fields
    * file_names
    * fields related to multi-page form processing

Some of these fields will be settable in the INI file in a future version of FormMail.
    I have read thru the fields related to INI Files & multi-page form processing as suggested but it says nothing about using multi with INI Files? All I really need to do is get my email address out of multitest3.htm

http://www.tectite.com/fmhowto/multiforms.php

It also says

Some of these fields will be settable in the INI file in a future version of FormMail.
    Has anything been updated code wise to use some of the Limitations?

Default Re: INI Files & Mulitest how to hide my email addy in multitest3.htm

Using an INI file to hide your email address has nothing to do with multi-page forms specifically. Just see the following page about INI files, specifically the "email_addresses Section" about using an alias, and define the recipient on page 3 (or wheverever) of your form.

http://www.tectite.com/fmhowto/inifile.php

Default Re: INI Files & Mulitest how to hide my email addy in multitest3.htm

ginger23 once again thank you for the reply! I think I have this working now to a small extent. I will need to revisit this topic again later in order to hide all the fmcompute fields.

Thread Information