I have an error page that includes the form (a php include) just submitted with the values intact (I grab these from the $_GET vars) and use derive_fields to populate email and realname. My problem is that the submitted emaila are sent from 'apache' not the sender. The form code is as follows:

PHP Code:
        <input type="hidden" name="good_url" value="thankyou.html" />
        <input type="hidden" name="bad_url" value="error.html" />
        <input type="hidden" name="required" value="name,Email,inquiry" />
        <input type="hidden" name="subject" value="Website inquiry" />
        <input type="hidden" name="derive_fields" value="email=Email,realname=name" /> 

<input type="hidden" name="mail_options" value="HTMLTemplate=submission.tpl" />

</div>

<p>Your name *<br />
        <input type="text" name="name" size="36"  value="<?php if(isset($_GET['name'])) { echo $_GET['name']; } ?>" /></p>

<p>Telephone no. <em>(please include all prefixes)</em><br />
        <input type="text" name="phone" size="36"  value="<?php if(isset($_GET['phone'])) {  echo $_GET['phone']; } ?>" /></p>

<p>Email address *<br />
        <input type="text" name="Email" size="36" value="<?php if(isset($_GET['Email'])) { echo $_GET['Email']; } ?>" /></p>

<p>Your message *<br />
        <textarea name="inquiry" cols="30" rows="7"><?php if(isset($_GET['inquiry'])) { echo $_GET['inquiry']; } ?></textarea></p>
Can anyone help me with this?

The other method I tried (and would prefer to use) is to use the $_SESSION vars. rather than $_GET, but I can't work out how to access these?