Thread: I want to try fmencoder/decoder

Default I want to try fmencoder/decoder

Hi there, i have been looking around for another email encoder/decoder I can use to send sign up information for an apartment association and have come across your application. I am very curious about using this application however the only problem is I have sent multiple emails to your customer service as well sales rep email accounts and have not heard one word back from anyone. I also tried just purchasing the program as it is exactly what I am looking for and I have not recieved any information about my purchase order, the application files or even a confirmation email through you, the only information i receieved about my order is the paypal receipt. I would love to use this program but it seems the lack of customer service and automation for the production when I purchased it is making it more stressful on my end as I need this up and running ASAP. Sorry I have been trying to reach you guys for the past 2 days with no luck. Can you please contact me through pm or this post on how to get the encoder/decoder files. Thank You

Justin Schulz.

Default Re: I want to try fmencoder/decoder

Hi,

I'm sorry you're not happy with our customer service.

You placed your order 22 hours ago (no prior email communication). Our order page clearly states your download will be available within 24 hours.

2 hours after that, you canceled your order!

We try very hard to respond to everyone within the shortest time possible, but our guarantee is a response within 48 hours.

Like everyone, we have to prioritize communication and dealing with a cancellation two hours after an order has been placed, while important, takes second place to existing customer's requests.

We'll be refunding your purchase shortly.

We're sorry you weren't interested in progressing to a solution.
    Russell Robinson - Author of Tectite FormMail and FormMailDecoder
    http://www.tectite.com/

Thank you for replying back, how I approached this situation wasn't how I shoul have, i was in a panic with security issues and was looking for instant use with your product, I still do want to use it as your encoder is exactly what I am looking for, can you please contact me back with steps to get the encoder working with my form I created with your wizard. Sorry for canceling my order moments after my purchase, I would like to repurchase and get your application working asap. Thank you for replying back and sorry for my Unprofessional rant on your forum.

Hi,

I'm glad to hear you're still interested in working towards a resolution.

I've contacted you by email. Please reply so we know we're getting the communication working.

We'll then proceed to process your original order and send you the software.

Once you have FormMailDecoder installed, the Help section contains all the information you need to install FormMailEncoder on your server and get it working.

In any case, we'll work with you as part of our standard support services to help you get everything operating properly.

We look forward to working with you!
    Russell Robinson - Author of Tectite FormMail and FormMailDecoder
    http://www.tectite.com/

You can communicate with many friends, maybe you can find the best answer

buy wow gold

Thread Information