Hi, I'm new at this but did manage to set up formmail for a large 'order' form (and if anyone has a better way to set this up please feel free to advise me!). URL is: https://www.siopagaeilge.ie/siopaorder/order.htm - we want to be able to weigh the books and put on accurate postage, then advise customer of total cost and process payment ourselves rather than through a payment gateway (i.e. PayPal etc).

Unfortunately we seem to be having two problems with the form - blank orders sent through and error messages for the captcha - "FormMail : img_verify Error=Your entry did not match the image" plus "The following error occurred in FormMail : verify_failed ********** Error=Image verification string missing. This is probably a fault on the server. "

Could someone please advise me on how to improve the form? I want to stick with using FormMail but reduce the amount of error messages and am pretty sure it is something that I've done wrong! I'm not that technically minded so small words please.....