Thread: form worked with unmasked email, but no_valid_recipients when using AT_MANGLE or .INI

Question form worked with unmasked email, but no_valid_recipients when using AT_MANGLE or .INI

I had a form that I customized and had working completely and delivering correctly to the email address and included attached files. As soon as I decided not to leave the email address exposed and used the AT_MANGLE feature (and YES, I made the exact, case-sensitive alteration in the recipients field in my form html file and between the quotes in the AT_MANGLE section in the .php file, then uploaded them to my server) - I got a "no_valid_recipients" error message email through my webmaster account.  I then removed my changes and created an ini file instead, instructed the .php file to use the .ini file and referred the recipients field in my form html file to the named field in that .ini file and uploaded - I again got a "no_valid_recipients" error response.  I cannot figure out why it works perfectly with the email address in the clear, but not when I try to protect it using either of the instructed methods. I did not Corrupt the .php file by opening it in Dreamweaver, either.
    Last edited by cindella; 14-Aug-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Thread Information