Thread: captcha does not display on my form

Default captcha does not display on my form

My form and captcha had been working for quite sometime. Recently I noted that the captcha image is not displaying on my form www.samuelsconsulting.com

When I run verifyimg.php I get the following

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/49/3136149/tmp/sess_iek7i2g33p8l6ar50skb3g7uu5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in/home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php on line 295

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php:295) in/home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php on line 295

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php:295) in/home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php on line 295

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php:295) in /home/content/49/3136149/html/sc/_php/verifyimg.php on line 687
    �PNG  IHDR�(4~"K�IDATx��\˒1Ը��yr���4h6���k� ��q6�}��u����^k�����ώ�Z�9�{C7���HوT"����J�ȹ���y���[ j�B%֘��_k q'�����4��R�R�.�QD+���(��#��r�����3 �]��}����[��"��YW�շhWQҕ���e+���촍 ��ҩbs(Y9��5�.{�V�jx�Q�R�ǚ�L��#�D�Y ��+q���(݉�lc�M����%��FO�`<�H� ֧�+U`��U MC��.T[H���ŝ4�]x()9�����R9�Ӧ����f7��������[lԂ�S�(�s+oO�>���Α~i�߻L�j��@��88����#��U��;�vQ�x��aS����h5��J���^.8�V�E�l�u���}�X�t���/�u�R��!x�֏O�X� ��x�+G��V:Q�;niPGQJ��� ��U��t���\I�5GJbи~z�Oʤu�R� �έӑ�ݖ8b]f����<Ոr��*�)BB�� W����p䚧 E � ���H�����Y�D"`K�>��i���?���_)��vU�3R��S����;����TӛZ �x�����t|�h��Zr�,p�L�#���!*�4Y�����)� ɐ�� �[�����_6�e����2&Fpd�v��*:�[������hQD�g��Z��S��N��r�L�W#t���|*_�f���w�o)��P�F��y��a��� }��M�͇����)��"�&���@�������Q����xZvo��ʒ������t?S��� ��Q �ǔ*}�z?�N=�l�� j}f�V�-��@f���9�)b,$BAD�{+DZ�Yr�r'����v��"t�� �\J`C9A țV48����t��_".���3��$z��d�ʅK��Ƥ��妟� �j&J�y]:�y���b����@��(,�!��7���׌�"��a��]<$B=;R�����(i���QǏp�-�eb5�; �8�Z����}�~�Ƨ[Y�r{Ej��\�,)"��aq*N��Dt�����YB:��q�\��������7l��F;�:�a�4�����Dj�l�9�. �c�D�*OM�;��� ��.T�ŕ�IF��A���t�N�a���P�.C�� 5�c��m�D1�a� �_�/����D�5��ɵ�u��u 2�7�����V(����6/�P�G��DQ���� ���������C��R���+[�R\;��*ba�85�*K�}mL �ӓ��4!6���SwF"���������r]ϒb�&�#!M�������礗+k2.b@W��s wД�W{W�1c��
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: captcha does not display on my form

Hi,

Your verifyimg.php script checks out OK.

So, are you sure it's the one on your server? For example, did you download it freshly using FTP before attaching it here?

I've attached a test script for you. All it does is start a PHP session and say "Done".

If that produces the same sorts of problems, you need to show it to your hosting provider and ask them to fix the problem on the server.

Please let me know how you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Russell Robinson - Author of Tectite FormMail and FormMailDecoder
    http://www.tectite.com/

Default SOLVED - GoDaddy- Re: captcha does not display on my form

GoDaddy tech support swore that there was nothing wrong with the PHP capabilities on my site. With Russell's test file I was able to probe more deeply and GoDaddy finally came up with the answer: When I migrated my hosting to faster LINUX servers, "... the 'temp' file was not transferred" (whatever that means). GoDaddy tech support 're-installed' the temp file and PHP was working again. Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem hosted by GoDaddy. Thanks Russell

Thread Information