Thread: Can Computation Module meet my needs.

Default Can Computation Module meet my needs.

Hi,

I am working on a form that allows someone to select a program for up to 4 different athletes as well as some optionals etc. The form choices do not include dollars in the input "values" but I need to create a grand total at the the end in order to display to the person registering (on a second page of the form) and then give them buttons that would either send the total to paypal for processing or just give info on paying by cheque etc. Can formmail handle logic where I basically say something like if athlete1-program field is equal to r1 add 235 to the running total. Is there any documentation I can look at to evaluate if it meets my needs. I noted on here it comes with free 90day support in lieu of documentation but it was an old post and just wondering if anything has been developed since.

<label for="athlete1-littleriders56">Little Riders (5-6) $185</label>
    <input type="radio" value="little riders 5 6" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-littleriders56" title="Athlete 1: little riders 5-6" />
    <label for="athlete1-littleriders78">Little Riders (7-8) $215</label>
    <input type="radio" value="little riders 7 8" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-littleriders78" title="Athlete 1: little riders 7-8" />
    <label for="athlete1-r1">R1 (9-10) $235</label>
    <input type="radio" value="r1" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-r1" title="Athlete 1: R1 9-10" />
    <label for="athlete1-r2">R2 (11-12) $300</label>
    <input type="radio" value="r2" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-r2" title="Athlete 1: R2 11-12" />
    <label for="athlete1-r3">R3 (13-14) $350</label>
    <input type="radio" value="r3" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-r3" title="Athlete 1: R3 13-14" />
    <label for="athlete1-r4">R4 (15-16) $400</label>
    <input type="radio" value="r4" name="athlete1-program" id="athlete1-r4" title="Athlete 1: R4 15-16" />

Default Re: Can Computation Module meet my needs.

Hi,

Yes, the Computation Module is designed for exactly what you're trying to achieve.

It works on multi-page forms.

And, yes, we still offer the 90 days assistance with the purchase to get you started. It's pretty straightforward once we show you how to get started with your fields.

One thing though....the field names must not have hyphens or spaces. The must start with an alphabetic character and consist only of alphanumerics and underscore.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
    Russell Robinson - Author of Tectite FormMail and FormMailDecoder
    http://www.tectite.com/

Thread Information