Terms and Conditions
This page provides the terms and conditions for using the Hosted Forms Service ('Service'). It must be read in conjunction with our Standard Terms and Conditions. Where there is a conflict between the Terms and Conditions below and our Standard Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions below take precedence.
- Where your chosen Service Plan requires a link back to us, you must keep this link on the form page and not attempt to remove it.
- By using the Service, you agree that we can contact you via email regarding your use of the service.
- You agree to keep your account in good standing. This includes paying your recurring fees on time.
- You agree to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
- You must contact us if you detect an anomaly or problem with your account or the processing of your forms.
- You must contact us if you become aware or detect an abuse or interference with your forms or your account.
- Your account login details are to be kept private to you and not shared with anyone else.
- We guarantee a 99.9% uptime of the Service, measured as an average over each calendar month.
- We will provide prior notification of at least 24 hours before intentionally altering your access to part or all of the Service. In the case of a serious breach of the Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
- Where your chosen Service Plan includes support, we will respond to you within 24 hours and make best efforts to respond in less than 8 hours. Support included is limited to the operation of the Service and the installation of your forms onto your website. Other support is available at additional cost.
- Where your chosen Service Plan does not include support, we will respond to you within 48 hours and make best efforts to respond in less than 24 hours. Support is not guaranteed but we may, at our sole discretion, engage in communication to assist you. You may pay for priority support if you choose to do so.
- If any fault is detected in the Service or reported to us, we will make best efforts to resolve and/or mitigate the fault within 12 hours.
- We will respond to any email communication you send to us, unless the context indicates that no response is required.
- If you ask us not to contact you, we will comply with your wishes. In some cases, this may mean deleting your account from the Service, as we periodically send important messages to all account holders.
- We will make our best efforts to ensure the Service is provided to you without the transmission of spam.
You can use the Service via the Free Plan for an unlimited time. This means you can evaluate the Service to ensure it meets your requirements before making any payment.
If you upgrade to one of the paid plans, transactions are final and no refunds will be issued.
If you choose not to pay a renewal due for a paid plan, then your account will be switched back to the Free Plan. In this case, certain loss of features and functionality will occur. If you have multiple forms using the Service, some of these may cease to operate.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
You must use the Service in a way that does not abuse or harm the Service, the Internet, or any other party.
The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) describes actions that would breach Acceptable Use of the Service.
Breaching any of the following items is considered a serious breach:
- You must not use the Service to perform phishing or other abusive actions.
- You must not attempt to break into another person's account.
- You must not use the Service to send spam.
- You must not intentionally harm the operation of the Service or the operation of the Internet.
Breaching any of the following items is considered a non-serious breach.
- Any activity that infringes on copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, software ownership, or trade secrets held by any third party entity is prohibited. Note, this is a serious breach once the alleged activity is established beyond reasonable doubt.
- You must ensure that your usage volume of the Service is maintained within the stated limits of your Service Plan.
If you are found to be in serious breach of this AUP, your account will be suspended. We will notify you when this happens and give you sufficient time to rectify the breach before deleting your account entirely.
If you are found to have committed a non-serious breach of this AUP, we will attempt to contact you before any further action is taken on our part. However, you must respond to our communication in a timely manner, otherwise the breach will deemed a serious breach.